The main body of TL95 steel towline is composed of chain pull (steel plate chrome plated), support pull (extruded aluminum alloy) axle pin (alloy steel) and other components, so that there is no relative movement between the cable or Heavy Duty Drag Link rubber tube and the tow chain. Distorted and deformed, the chain plate is chrome-plated. The shape and effect are novel and reasonable. The structure is dexterous and strong. The rigidity is good and does not deform. It is easy to install, reliable and easy to disassemble, especially the use of high-strength wear-resistant materials, alloy copper as the axle pin
The steel drag chain is made of stainless steel, and the working temperature can reach 600 degrees. It can work normally at this temperature, which is also in full compliance with the temperature range of stainless steel materials.
1. The steel towline is suitable for use in reciprocating motion occasions, and can traction and protect the built-in cables, oil pipes, air pipes, water pipes, etc.
2. Each section of the steel-aluminum towline can be opened for easy installation and maintenance. During exercise, it has low noise, wear resistance, and high-speed movement.
3. Steel-aluminum drag chains have been widely used in CNC machine tools, electronic equipment, stone machinery, glass machinery, door and window machinery, injection molding machines, manipulators, lifting and transportation equipment, automated warehouses, etc. The structure of the drag chain.
4. The towline looks like a tank chain, composed of many unit links, which can rotate freely between the links.
5. The inner height, outer height, and pitch of the same series of drag chains are the same. The inner height and bending radius R of the drag chains can be different.
6. The unit chain link is composed of left and right chain plates and upper and lower cover plates. Each section of the drag chain can be opened. It is convenient to install and disassemble. There is no need to thread. After opening the cover, you can put cables, oil pipes, air pipes, etc. into the drag chain.
7. Separator can also be provided to separate the space in the chain as required.