The drag chain plays a role of traction and protection for the built-in cables, oil pipes, gas pipes, water pipes, etc. Due to the weight of the drag chain itself and the weight of the built-in cables, oil pipes, gas pipes, and water pipes, the Steering Drag Link itself has an unsupported length limit. Different types and materials of drag chains have different unsupported length limits. What should I do if the length of the drag chain that needs to be used exceeds this unsupported length limit?
1. Support wheels can be added according to environmental conditions.
(1) The support wheels that can be fixed on the equipment can directly use the support wheels without the support frame, and the towline frame reciprocates on the support wheels.
(2) If the supporting wheel cannot be fixed on the equipment, a supporting wheel with a supporting frame can be used. The supporting wheel is fixed on the supporting frame, and the drag chain frame reciprocates on the supporting wheel.
2. Guide grooves can be used. The guide trough consists of five parts: standard length side guide wall, guide trough connecting angle steel, mounting screws, bottom trough, and sliding device. There are several types of sliding devices: nylon wheels, steel sliding boards, and plastic sliding boards. In this way, the guide groove is divided into three types accordingly:
(1) Guide groove with nylon wheel
(2) The guide groove of the strip steel sliding plate
(3) Guide groove with plastic sliding board
three. If the above two types of supports cannot be used because the environment does not allow them, the built-in reinforcing ribs can be used.