What are the lawn mower accessories
Lawn mowers are used to trim gardens, clean up schools or public places such as squares or residential quarters. Therefore, different areas have very different requirements for the selection and accessories of lawn mowers. Lawn mowers mainly include sprocket, carburetor, mowing rope, blade, crankshaft, mowing head and other accessories. Choosing the right accessories should not only consider the range of use of the lawn mowerLawn Mower Spindles, but also decide according to different lawn mower types, terrain and grass growth patterns.
Gasoline lawn mower accessories
1. Sprocket: A sprocket is a wheel with cogged buckle sprocket, which is used to mesh with a block with an accurate pitch on a link chain or cable.
2. Carburetor: A carburetor is a mechanical device that mixes a certain proportion of gasoline with air under the action of the vacuum produced by the engine. It uses the kinetic energy of the inhaled air stream to atomize gasoline and is called the heart of the engine.
3. Gearbox: The gearbox is an important mechanical component widely used in wind turbines. Its main function is to transfer the power generated by the wind wheel under the action of wind to the generator and make it get the corresponding speed. Generally, the rotation speed of the wind wheel is very low, far less than the rotation speed required by the generator to generate electricity. It must be realized by the speed increasing effect of the gear pair of the gear box, so the gear box is also called the speed increasing box.
4 Connecting plate: used to connect other accessories.
5. Cylinder: a cylindrical metal part that guides the piston to reciprocate linearly in the cylinder. Air in the engine cylinder converts thermal energy into mechanical energy through expansion; the gas is compressed by the piston in the compressor cylinder to increase the pressure.
6. Mowing rope: The professional name is mowing line, which is a consumable accessory for lawn mower operation. Common specifications are 2.4mm, 2.65mm, 3.0mm.
7. Starter: starting device, used to start the starting circuit or components of the motor.
8. Piston and piston ring circlip: Piston is a reciprocating part in the engine cylinder block. Circlips, also called retaining rings or buckles, are a kind of fasteners, which are installed in the shaft grooves or hole grooves of machines and equipment, and play the role of preventing the axial movement of the parts on the shaft or hole.