Wire drag chains are used more in the production of industrial enterprises. The rapid development this year has made many manufacturers of different sizes emerge on the market. Each consumer group and business friends from all walks of life can choose the suitable one according to their actual needs. The drag chain, with a reasonable cost model, is satisfied with its daily use. Do a good job in the daily management of such products to make them more valuable.
Operators must carry out standardized installations and use original parts as much as possible. The important thing is that during the installation process, they must be far away from heat and water sources and choose a dry and ventilated Heavy Duty Drag Link environment to install and use this type of device. Secondly, in the process of installation, moving and unloading, remember not to use too much force, and do not pull or pull during the installation process. It is easy to damage the performance of the towline device. When it is not officially put into use or is not running daily, it is The storage of drag chain devices should pay attention to the problems of dust, corrosion, water and moisture. For the operation and use environment of such industrial devices, there should be no dangerous gases or objects around, which can easily cause corrosion, rust and other problems to such industrial devices.
Wire drag chains are now slowly beginning to be widely used, but certain requirements need to be met during the application process, because only in this way can work efficiency be continuously improved.
1. When laying, it must not be twisted, nor is the cable from one end of the cable reel or cable tray to one end, but the reel or cable reel should be rotated first, and the cable can be unfolded or suspended if necessary. The wire drag chain can only be obtained directly from the cable coil.
2. Need to pay attention to the smaller bending radius of the cable.
3. The cables in the drag chain cannot touch each other.
4. The two points of the wire drag chain should be fixed, or fixed at the moving end of the drag chain. The moving point should be 20-30 times the diameter of the cable at the end of the drag chain.
5. If the chain is broken, the cable must be replaced. Breaking due to excessive stretching is unavoidable.
6. The cables should be neatly arranged in the drag chain, separated as much as possible, separated by partitions or separated into the bracket through the middle hole, the gap between the drag chain cables should be at least 10% of the cable diameter.
7. Make sure that the cable moves fully within the bending radius, that is, it cannot be forced to move. In this way, the cables can move relative to each other. In addition, after a period of operation, check the position of the cable. This check must be carried out after the push-pull movement.
The wire drag chain is not like the general commercial cable drag chain, the special swing angle is designed to use only one same side, and the corresponding bending radius angle piece unit is inserted to make the radius of each bend the same. The bending radius is variable, only the single angle piece can be replaced and combined, the maintenance is convenient, the inventory management and the cost reduction effect. The wire drag chain solves the sagging phenomenon, reduces the problem of short service life due to the gap between the fracture and the bent part and the bottom, because it not only enhances the self-strength of the side support point, but also has a strong load-bearing capacity for safe protection The gap between the bottoms of the curved parts does not occur.