Do you know what causes the water pump motor to overheat? Once the water pump motor overheats, there are certain safety hazards, so it is necessary to grasp the cause of the overheating of the water pump motor, so as to solve the problem of motor overheating, in fact, it is easy to analyze:
1. Pony carriage: The Mower Deck Spindle
is new, but the new energy-saving water pump motor cannot meet the original requirements. It is like a pony, which puts a heavy load on the motor and causes the motor to overheat.FeatMower Deck Aluminum Spindle Assembly For Heavy-Duty Precision
Spindles are designed tough for long lasting performance. Heavy-duty housings and precision bearings ensure a quality cut year after year.
Mower Deck Aluminum Spindle Assembly is a crucial part for your lawn mower cutting deck that work together with the pulleys and belts to perform clean and even mowing.
This spindle assemble is combined from bearings, spindle housing, spindle, and tube.
With our excellent quality control, we could assure the torque forces within 0.13N.m after assemble.
2. Working environment: The working environment of the motor will also be affected. Dust and grease on the motor are common impurities. If there is a problem with the connection between the motor and the wire, the motor will heat up.
3. Reduced flow rate: If you find that the flow rate of the pump has decreased, you need to be careful, because the permanent magnet water pump motor is not completed, the flow rate decreases, and the temperature of the motor will rise slowly.
4. Motor connection: Three-phase motors have wiring methods. If the wiring does not meet the working conditions, it will cause excessive load on the motor, and even burn the motor, so pay attention to the wiring method of the three-phase motor.
5. Unstable voltage: Unstable voltage is a very normal phenomenon. If the three-phase voltages are different, it is likely to cause the winding to burn out. Therefore, the water pump motor manufacturer must ensure the stability of the voltage when manufacturing.
6. The bearing is stuck: If the bearing is stuck, the load on the motor will increase, so the bearing must be replaced immediately.